Friday, December 26, 2008

Living Room Paint

So this week...while I have been out of preschool. I have done a little bit of painting. Everyone laughs who has been in my house because you can tell where I have started and sometimes almost finished painting. I have ADD.. and well lets say my house has a lot of blue tape of where I have at least begun a painting project. I also have to tell you a small story about choosing paint colors. I was looking at paint colors and I always tend to lean towards the darker colors on the color cards. Well Bruce coached me into going with a lighter color for the walls. So I went to lowes and got a lighter color then I was originally thinking. My gut feeling seems to be one I should stick with. After putting the color on the wall I decided that the color was way too light and it looked like it was just a dirty white paint color. So we had two cans of Behr Gobi Desert in the house.. so I then began to paint the whole room a tan color which is picture above. I think the hardest part of painting in this room..is everything is competing with the REALLY nasty and very UGLY orange carpet. When I took the picture I cut the orange carpet out for a reason, so that the viewer isn't distracted by the ugly orange carpet that will be relocated to the nearest dump in the upcoming future.

No comments: