Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bruce's Deployment


Today Bruce deployed first to Chicago to meet up with this new unit he was placed with, then will head to Texas and then on to Kuwait. Well he almost didn't make it to Chicago today. The travel agent that was to complete his flight itinerary didn't complete the flight arrangment apparently. He ended up not getting on the flight he was suppose. He was suppose to fly out to Chicago on Delta, he ended up flying American Airlines. It delayed him leaving which only made it harder.
I will miss him terribly in this home renovation process. Things will slow down with school starting next month. It is my first year teaching as a certified teacher. Horray! I am excited!! Progress will also slow down because he knows how to do so many things...that I don't know how to do. I will be busy patching drywall and painting I suppose.

No comments: