Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living a "RENOVATION REALITY"


I feel like were were living the television show "Renovation Reality" If you have never seen it.. its about homeowners who get in over their heads pretty much. I think we have had a few of those moments... when we ran into some unexpected costs and problems. Well it wasn't until this last week, especially the last two days... I felt like I was living the renovation reality. The two nights before Bruce left we were up until 4 a.m. and back up at 7 a.m. The moment I felt like we were truely living in the reality.. was when were hanging Crown moulding at 1am in the morning. We were having many problems with cuts and etc. As many people know I am much a of perfectionist...so little mistakes can really bother me. Finally I just gave in, I was tired and to stressed. Nothing a little bit of painters caulk can't fix right??

No comments: