Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shower Tile

















Today the shower tile started to go up.... and I am really excited. I am so glad I decided to use the travertine inside the boxes. It looks so good and is my favorite part of the shower thus far. We will be putting "pencil" border around the boxes to give them a finished look. We will be putting travertine on the shower bench also. I am soo excited to see the finished product. It is so exciting that it's so close. Bruce and I ripped the border down with this little saw we puchased. We also placed the same flower border we used for the tub surround around the shower to tie the bathroom together. I can't wait until its finished it will be amazing!!





2 comments:

Dan said...

Lookin really cool Jess!

Jenkins Home Renovation Project said...

Thanks Dan... I think its looking good too!